Update from the owners – Brent & Mary Greenwood
As many of you know, Funopolis is a family-owned business that has been an avid supporter of the community and schools since opening in May 2008. Our concern for the well-being of you and your family along with our employees is a top priority. Having been closed since March 17, we are excited for the day the state gives us the approval to reopen. In the meantime, we have been busy implementing our plan to open Funopolis in a safe and responsible manner. While we are making every effort to provide a safe and fun environment as described below, we also believe each guest has a personal responsibility for making decisions relating to their own safety and health. As such, guests who choose to visit our facility will be doing so at their own health risk. We look forward to the opportunity to host our guests and friends soon.
Here are our operating guidelines you can expect on your next visit:
Staff / Guest Health
All Funopolis staff & guests will have their temperature taken before entering the building. Any person who exhibits signs of illness, such as a fever over 100.4 degrees fahrenheit, cough or shortness of breath will not be allowed to enter. Face masks have been provided to our staff and will be required while working. All staff have been instructed to wash hands frequently and thoroughly. Although it is not mandatory for guests to wear masks it is highly recommended.
Cleaning / Sanitization
We will continue our daily DEEP cleaning rituals as we have always done. We also have increased our efforts to include EXTRA sanitizing of our facility before we open and continually during our public operating times.
-Frequent Cleaning, Wipe-downs of “high touch” areas with disinfectant and sanitizing cleaner.
– Hourly restroom checks for cleanliness & safety.
– Rides will be sanitized regularly as they are used.
– Games will be sanitized regularly during operating hours.
– We have strategically installed 18 antibacterial hand sanitizer stations throughout the facility for easy access.
– Some attractions will be closed due to difficulty associated with sanitizing attractions after use.
Guests must practice social distancing by remaining 6 feet away from other guests. Funopolis has marked spots at our redemption center, cafe, as well as inside and outside attractions for guests to properly maintain social distancing while waiting to be served.
– Our facility will initially operate at only 20% capacity thus limiting the number of guests who will be in attendance at any one time. This will provide a safer and more enjoyable guest experience. If you arrive at a time when we are at full capacity, we hope you will wait patiently until other guests leave or return later.
– Laser tag games will be limited to a maximum of 8 players per game, available twice an hour, allowing us time to sanitize between sessions. Players will be reminded to maintain social distancing during the game.
Our cafe wil have reduced seating to allow for proper social distancing between tables. No more than 6 guests will be allowed per table.
All Persons Entering: Please Read
- Please do not enter if you have a cough, fever, do not feel well, or have been in contact with anyone who has Covid-19 in the past 14 days.
- Employees and guests will be required to take a temperature check upon arrival. Any person with a 100.4 or higher temp will not be allowed in. If one person of the party has a fever the entire party will not be allowed in.
- Although face mask/coverings are not required to enter they are highly recommended.
- Maintain a minimum of 6 feet from another person
- Cover your coughs/sneezes with a napkin or tissue then throw away in the trash immediately.
- Wash and sanitize your hands frequently to avoid spreading germs.