Welcome to Funopolis. We are committed to providing our guests with a safe and friendly environment. We are a family establishment with house policies relating to the admission, conduct and safety of all guests. Please read and respect the guidelines listed below:
All riders & passengers must meet height & safety requirements. Unlimited passes do not include: Inflatables, Max Flight, Mini Bowling or Arcade / Video Games. No returns or exchanges due to inclement weather, temperatures, or changes of mind. Wristbands may be swapped for game cards or vise versa but NO cash or credit refunds available.
- Guests under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent of guardian at all times while in the facility.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD IS PERMITTED- THIS INCLUDES BIRTHDAY CAKES, CUPCAKES, AND ICE CREAM.
- CLOSED IN SHOES AND SOCKS ARE REQUIRED FOR SOME ATTRACTIONS!
- THE ATTRACTIONS PACKAGES ARE RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE OVER 44″.
- The parent of guardian agrees to be responsible for the conduct and safety of underage guests.
- Guests must behave courteously.
- No loud and/or abusive language will be tolerated.
- To ensure the safety of our guests, Funopolis is a smoke free facility.
- There are designated smoking areas for our guests’ convenience, including vapor smoking.
- No firearms are allowed.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone not adhering to the above stated policies.
- We will not admit anyone who is obviously under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Please observe the following dress code:
- Appropriate clean attire required. Shirt and shoes required.
- State Law requires “closed in” shoes and socks on some attractions.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION
Have a question about something that isn’t listed here?
Drop us a line, or give us a call at (706) 335-3866, and we’ll be glad to help out.